Five benefits of a psychologically safe culture
1. Better levels of communication, sharing of knowledge and engagement.
2. More openness to learning, including learning from failure
3. Improved team performance, with more creativity and innovation
4. Increase in positive employee attitudes, including commitment
5. Increased level of initiative and proactive behaviour
Alex Newman, Ross Donohue, Nathan Eva (link to the literature review: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1053482217300013#!)
Fabulously illustrated by Hayley Lewis!